Sunday, November 1, 2009

I Have No Idea What To Title This

The New York Times has things in common with the blogs I’m following, but I think there are more differences. To an extent they cover the same information, but the blogs are kind of limited to health care, while the New York Times coves all sorts of things. While health care is a big issue right now, I don’t understand why the blogs insist on talking about it every day because not much changes on a day to day basis. If it did the New York Times would cover it. The best idea that I can come up for it is that it all comes down to purpose. The New York Times is focused on informing while the blogs are focused on hating Republicans. Another possible reason is that there are lots of people associated with the New York Times and not as many for the blogs. The blogs are dependent on bigger sources like the New York Times to get their information. (Although I don’t think my blogs get a lot of information from the New York Times specifically, but here it’s used metaphorically.) Likewise the New York Times uses blog like writing. Their entire opinions section has the same purpose f the blogs. (Again not specially my blogs’ goal of hating on Republicans, but the whole idea of persuasion.) To summarize, the relationship between blog and the New York Times is that, the New York Times gives a brief overlook over a lot of things, while the blogs take a topic and elaborate on it.
Today was pick random words and change their color day.

No comments:

Post a Comment